Improving Communication Throughout Your Life.
- About Us
- Accent Reduction
- Children's Treatment
- Adult Treatment
- What's New
- Contact Us
Intensive Aphasia Treatment Program (iTAWC)
Visit Our New Website http://itawc.com
iTAWC 2015 - Intensive Treatment for Aphasia in Western Canada
in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia
July 6 - 31, 2015
We are very pleased to once again announce an intensive treatment program for people with aphasia. This month-long program will run all day, five days per week, in Vancouver in the summer of 2015 in the accessible offices of Columbia Speech and Language Services.
Strictly limited to three clients in total.
Register by March 1st 2015 - $10,000
Register between March 2nd and April 15th, 2015 - $12,000
Register between April 16th and June 15th, 2015 - $14,000
Register between March 2nd and April 15th, 2015 – $12,000*
Register between April 16th and June 15th, 2015 – $14,000* - See more at: http://itawc.com/faqs/#sthash.Tttz0EdZ.dpuf
- Speech and language therapy for aphasia for four hours daily for four weeks
- Apraxia therapy for those who need it
- Individual, paired and small group instruction
- Thorough pre-treatment assessment and orientation
- Post-treatment assessment, guest speakers, family meetings and debriefing
- A detailed final report that can serve as a blueprint for targeting further progress after completion of iTAWC
- Comprehensiveness – we use a variety of evidence-based practice methods including constraint induced language therapy, social participation approaches to aphasia treatment and state of the art technology as appropriate to each client’s needs.
- Experienced, dedicated therapists with a passion for working with people with aphasia
- Lots of individual attention – our staffing ratio is two SLPs (speech language pathologists) to every three clients and one grad student to every client
- Intensive speech therapy for aphasia every day, Monday to Friday, for four weeks!
- Pre and post assessments and family meetings bringing your time in Vancouver to 5 weeks
- Plus, a private technology consultation with an SLP specializing in technology
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Register
We will be taking registration beginning January 15th, 2015 on a first-come first-served basis. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for costs, application procedures and further details. Or for more information, or to request an application packet, contact us at email@example.com or 604-875-9100604-875-9100.
Register early as we take only three clients each session and rates go up after March 1st!
Web Site Design & Development by NetClimber Web Design Inc.