Improving Communication Throughout Your Life.
- About Us
- Accent Reduction
- Children's Treatment
- Adult Treatment
- What's New
- Contact Us
Intensive Aphasia Treatment Program (iTAWC)
Visit Our New Website http://itawc.com
iTAWC 2015 - Intensive Treatment for Aphasia in Western Canada
in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia
Accepting registration for 2015 After October 15
We are very pleased to once again announce an intensive treatment program for people with aphasia. This month-long program will run all day, five days per week, in Vancouver in the summer of 2015 on the beautiful University of British Columbia campus. We are currently reviewing the dates and locations for the 2015 program. Check back to our website or call our office (604-875-9100) after October 15 for further details.
Strictly limited to two clients per each SLP (Please note this program has sold out early for the past three years.)
Cost of 2014 program - $17,500 per person. Early registration rate - $16,500 for those paid and registered in full by January 30th, 2014!
- A total of six hours of speech and language treatment each weekday for four weeks! Plus a fifth partial week of additional programming (assessment, family meetings, guest speakers, debriefing and future planning)
- Limited registration - limited to two clients per each speech-language pathologist
- Extra support - one graduate student speech intern for each client
- Individual treatment – two hours each of one-to-one therapy with an SLP each day
- Two to three hours of paired speech and language therapy each day
- Group treatment - for conversational practice, functional goals, and self confidence
- Use of technology as appropriate to each individual
- Pre-testing will ensure that we can tailor the program to individual needs
- Post-testing will document changes and focus future recommendations
- A personalized report with suggestions for maintaining progress into the future
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Register
We will be taking registration for the 2015 program in the coming weeks. We are currently reviewing locations and dates for the 2015. Check back to the website or call our office (604-875-9100) after October 15 for further details. The earlier you register, the better the likelihood that we will have space to accommodate you. Eligible registrants will be enrolled on a first-come first-served basis, upon completion of the registration process and submission of their non-refundable deposit. (Please note that you will not be considered registered until the application process is entirely complete; those with incomplete registration will not be considered registered for the "first-come, first-served" queue.) Because of the extensive planning involved in preparing for and staffing this program, we require participants to register and pay 50% of the fee as a non-refundable deposit at the time of registration. To register, request an application form from us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 604-875-9100. We reserve the right to limit registration to those who we feel will benefit from the program.
Web Site Design & Development by NetClimber Web Design Inc.